Thursday, August 11, 2005

Thoughts

I'm having one of those nights when every time I close my eyes, my mind starts wandering to all these different places and I can't seem to calm them down enough to actually sleep. So far I've tried sleeping twice...I even took some Tylenol pm...

at the moment my mind is drifting to...

a few aim conversations I've recently had with a few friends - some close, some estranged, some a bit forced...

a letter I need to write a friend to explain some stuff in hopes of avoiding awkwardness later on...

a new course I am teaching next year and have no materials for as of yet (2 weeks beforehand)...

4 people I've fallen out of touch with and have been meaning to call or write to for upwards of 2 years...

how tired I will be tomorrow if I never fall asleep... (never being a relative term in this case)...

and then the big thought(S) that never really leave, more questions really...how can people break promises so easily, so often, so carelessly? Why do people stop loving other people? How and Why. How and Why. How and Why.

1 comment:

C the Maven said...

Love sure is complicated . . . isn't it?