Tuesday, February 20, 2007

you'll be in my heart

I saw Tarzan on Broadway this weekend - very good, different from the movie, and more depressing than I expected...but still very good. I was very affected by the two father figures - one so much like my father at times and one so much like who I wish my father could be.

Will someone tell me where I belong?
Where I should go?
Can someone tell me where I'm going wrong?
I need to know

Why would I hurt the ones I love?
Why would I hurt you?
If I can't be what he wants of me
What am I to do?
When will I be me
The son that he can't see?
There must be somebody who understands
Out there, somewhere

When will I find home?
A place where I belong?
Surely there must be more like me
Out there, somewhere

There must be somebody just like me
Out there...

No comments: